Collin and Joanna! you put a smile on my face! I love this post, you sneaky peeps posting a pic of us... We went to folly's on Sunday, lots has changed, saw Graham and Pat - they were all sunny from just returning from an island vacation.
Yeay! Well, Collin and I are so blessed to be around so much talent all of the time; it inspires us to create and explore in the arts and creativity. God is all around us and creativity exudes from His Being. We have all of eternity to create with Him, together.
3 comments:
Collin and Joanna!
you put a smile on my face!
I love this post, you sneaky peeps posting a pic of us...
We went to folly's on Sunday, lots has changed, saw Graham and Pat - they were all sunny from just returning from an island vacation.
joy blessings to you two!
Christy
So many great pictures! So many great people. I LOVE this post.
Yeay! Well, Collin and I are so blessed to be around so much talent all of the time; it inspires us to create and explore in the arts and creativity. God is all around us and creativity exudes from His Being. We have all of eternity to create with Him, together.
Post a Comment